- Bathing suit- The one pictured is from Forever21, but any one piece would suffice. I prefer one pieces, especially while galavanting around town. Plus, you don’t need to worry about anything coming untied!
- Bluetooth speaker- perfect for hanging out on the beach or the boat deck. Purchased from Brookstone
- AquaVault Portable Outdoor Travel Safe– I highly recommend this item since it is portable, and can be attached to the back of your beach chair! I was able to store and travel with all my valuables without worry about them getting stolen.
- Fur Pool Slides- I purchased mine at Urban Outfitters but I’ve also seen them at Forever21. Super comfortable and chic.
- Summer-themed phone cover- My favorite summertime phone cover is the Tory Burch Snow Cone iPhone cover, which can be purchased at Neiman Marcus. Who doesn’t love a snow cone?
- Don’t forget the lip balm! Whether you purchase chapstick or an EOS Lip Balm, remember to pack something for your lips. The sun can damage your lips, so make sure you have something with SPF in it.